Friday, November 26, 2010

To a certain someone

To a certain someone I feel I must inform you that I no longer care what you think or what ships you sink.
And I feel you must know that you'll have to let it go that I no longer wear my hair the way that used to make you stare, and my clothes have change since you've since become a stranger to me.
I'm sick and tired of trying to read your mind. You cannot believe that I still wish we were together when we were never together mentally. I feel you have simply lost touch with reality.
You and me can never be since you lost touch with what we used to be.
Used to be...


To a certain someone, I feel I need to remind you that you've seemed to lost your mind when you called me blind to what I was leaving behind. Please wipe my smile from your mind. I can no longer be kind.
You made a mistake in thinking this was just a break and now you want to make me take your word.


To a certain someone, you forgot you caused the problems when I wanted to solve them.
You'll have to move on and I'll sing my song- but don't worry, I'll change the names so you won't be blamed for the change in me from how I used to be and why I smile a bit more than before, why I don't cry like I used to when I was with you. Now I'm not with you and that suits me just fine. It's relief for my mind...


To a certain someone....

No comments: