Friday, November 13, 2009

The evening of interesting events....

Last weekend we performed for over 100 people in Town Hall.
Not too shabby.
All comments presented to cast and crew have been those of praise and admiration.
I am pleased that I have received a few comments on my performance, my favorite coming from Richard Barch (Who seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to theatre).
He basically said he's never seen Bianca played so three dimensional before.
That made me smile.
Others have said it's the best rendition/version of Shrew that they've seen in quite some time or EVER.
I'll just say our show is ROCKING.
I truly appreciate everyone who has come out to see us and I really look forward to seeing faces in the audience tonight.
Last night, we had a VERY interesting speed through in the Alumi Hall of the Groveport Elm. School.
LOL
It was something.
I'll decline from posting any details.
Please approach any given cast member for their own unique experience as everyone had several last night...
But the space is gorgeous and there's not a bad seat in the house.
Tonight and tomorrow night we will be performing at 7:30 pm.

After tonight's performance most of the cast is heading over to the Birch Tavern for KARAOKE.
LOL!
If anyone feels brave enough to join us, please do.
It shall be an evening of interesting events...

No comments: