Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tech Week

Ah, Tech Week.
Another Tech Week.
Ah....
Last night we explored the First half of the Show.
Tonight was the Second half.
Tomorrow shall be a brisk stab at the show in its entirety.
Hmmm...
Could be interesting.
I can't believe we're only four days away from opening night.
I mean, Auditions were in the end of August.
We've come all this way in a blink of an eye.
I don't think, as long as I'm in theatre and am doing shows, that I'll ever be able to get over this feeling.
This feeling of...
WHERE did the time go?
Where did the rehearsals go?
I guess I'm grateful we're running three weekends instead of two.
It gives me a chance to spend more time with this awesome cast and crew.
One terrifying thought is right after this show ends, my show begins.
AGH!
Can't think about that right now, though.
I'll completely flipped.
lol

For now I must focus on staying alive and healthy and being on top of my lines, my character, and not messing up, all of which is a job in and of itself.

Pray for all of us.

No comments: