Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love snow.I love Christmas. I hate moving.

Today brought real snow. The kind that sticks to the ground, blanketing my world. Ah, many cheers to God for setting the stage for the next few days. According to the Weather Channel app on my phone, we citizens of Ashville should expect snow on the long expected day of Christmas as well! Lord knows Bing Crosby isn't the only one dreaming of a white Christmas. I can't remember the last time it really snowed on Christmas. SIGH...
On another note, I am 99.9% finished shopping and wrapping all of my gifts. I FINALLY received a gift for mom I ordered online and made haste in getting it wrapped up and labeled. I'm not completely 100% there as I have yet to decide whether or not to get an additional gift for a basket I've made up. I am running out of time! Decision making during the holidays... Not for the faint of heart.
Man, I have reached that moment where I can relax my mind a bit and not worry anymore about the Christmas chaos that is rapidly approaching. HOWEVER, I have yet to reach said euphoria in the moving department. This glorious gust of snow has muddled certain plans of moving large items. Argh. And I have yet to finish gathering up all wanted items and disposing of those that will not make the journey across the yard. I hate moving. Whatever plans I make in the near future, I will not be moving for quite some time. Ugh.

No comments: