Wednesday, December 2, 2009

stress, good and bad

Ugh.
After all this time, I've finally begun to get into the holiday spirit. It's finally feeling like Christnas time. Junia and I have begun to start discussing our 5th annual Christmas party. Mom is pulling out cookie recipes. And the shopping is well underway. Oh, the shopping. Ugh. I truly love getting gifts for my loved ones, knowing they'll really appreciate them, and I love the sense of accomplishment when I have purchased everything and wrapped them up. Too bad I have yet to reach this certain sense of holiday nirvana. On top of this is the added stress of getting ready for this fantastic children's show Junia and I have found ourselves with. Oh, and this new sickness which has suddenly afflicted me. Again I say ugh. But I remain somewhat optimistic about the shopping. I shall get it all done. I will! And the stress over the show is a good stress, driving my mind down the path of focus. Everything will come together. I found a pianist in darling Yvonne, which was my biggest freakout. Everything else will come together.
*SIGH*
Too bad there is NOTHING optimistic about being sick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still recovering from a disease myself. You'll be perfectly healthy by Saturday, I just know it.

Anonymous said...

Bull! When your sick you can turn an evil leaf and spread your nasty swine flu germs all over people you hate

Garret said...

I hope you get better. Nothing worse than being sick over the Holidays. Have some of your mom's cookies with some spiked eggnog ;)

Happy Holidays