Monday, May 10, 2010

Me

 I'm Tahrea.
I am an Aries.
I am in love with one amazing guy...
I am a SERVER at the Tuscan Table.
I am a Ghost Hunter with BSPHI.
I am a Drama Queen.
I am the Musical Theatre Instructor for the Charmion Performing Arts Center.
I am obsessed with theatre.
-------
I love to talk.
I love to sing.
I love to act.
I love chinese food.
I love my friends.
I love going to the GroveCity Steak-N-Shake at 11 pm at night with my friends.
I love laughing. Loudly.
I love God.
I love live.
-----
I believe in God.
I believe in Prince Charming.
I believe in Fairy Tales.
I believe in Karma.
I believe in doing what is right, not what is easy.
--------
I have been out of America.
I have a sister and two  brothers.
I have big boobs.
I have an australian shepherd.
I have a great singing voice.
I have a fabulous personality.
I have many talents.
I have no idea what I'm doing.

No comments: