Sunday, May 2, 2010

My current insanity....

My life is non-stop. I no longer possess that which normal people refer to as "FREE TIME." I'm not even sure that's how it's spelled anymore. I somehow have become as busy as a.... a soccer mom. MINUS the soccer and mom part, multiply the busy  by two. I'm constantly on the go. If I'm not getting ready for play practice or a board meeting I'm going to church, worship rehearsal, or teaching class. Or I'm going to see someone else's show. OR I'm going to RTP to fill ticket orders. OR I'm memorizing lines. Or I'm at work. Or I'm driving. Or sleeping. Or getting showered and dressed, preparing to do any of the aforementioned activities/duties. And you know what... I love it. I love the stress. I love the go, go, go of my life. It can put a strain on having time to just hang at home and get housework out of the way, and time with my family can be sparse.  But I've been blessed with a family who is almost as busy as I am, so they get it completely. I've conditioned myself over the past six years to the point that I can't go too long without doing something. I sit and have nothing to do for very long; I go into withdrawal. lol. I'm sure it's no surprise that I enjoy the insanity. :o)

You bring me up
you bring me down
make me your cross
make me your crown
I never know which way to go
I'm never quite clear on where you are
You frustrate me
you drive me crazy
I'll try to leave but you always bring me back

No comments: