Monday, April 26, 2010

Stuff and stuff.... (Too tired to come up with a cathy title....)

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. I realized I haven't blogged since I got home from Georgia, two weeks ago. Coming back home was like hitting the ground running with no intentions of stopping. Life, just as I left it. I've since begun rehearsing with Columbus Civic Theatre, performing in No Exit. Wowzers. It's always fun to  work with a new theatre group. New people, new space, different perspectives. It's awesome. One of the great things is the degrees of separation in the theatre community. I am probably connected to everyone in the Central Ohio theatre community by... we'll say six degrees, just to be safe. Everyone knows everyone. :o)
 The great thing about this show is I'm learning more about myself and I'm exploring this amazing show everyone knew except me. It makes me wonder what other awesome shows are out there, lurking the dark and mysterious realms of all things theatrical, just waiting for me to come along.... hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm....

By now, everyone who reads this stuff I write probably knows about the cat incident. The cat Junia randomly brought home about a month, two months ago had a baby in the middle of my bed Saturday evening. When I should've been at RTP watching Junia's performance in the show, I was sitting in my bedroom, staring at my cat's.... girly parts, waiting to see if she'd pop out another one, and cleaning up what used to be a pretty decent fitted sheet. My bed, long story short, looked like a makeshift hospital on a battlefield. The kind where things are/were being amputated. Yeah. Even though it was just a cat and a kitten, I still say I should've recorded it and used the video in any conversation I may have with my kids about birth control and abstinence. I say "my kids" and I mean my theatre kids. All 1000 of them.

No comments: