Friday, April 2, 2010

Georgia, Part Three

Yesterday and today both found grandpa stressed out, again.
I'm glad I'm down here. I'm glad I've had the chance to be with everyone and help out with Ethel. It's frustrating at times but I am glad that I've been able to come down.
Tomorrow, we are taking Ethel to the hospital to talk privately with grandpa, as he wishes. I'm praying they are able to come to good conclusion that works for them and suits everyone, including the doctors. It really sucks that he and Ethel both are suffering and under stress. I've been praying and praying, but I guess I should focus on God's will happening rather than what I think should happen.
I just hope all goes well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28 NLT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Emia-duaWU (Twila Paris "God is in Control")