Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt....

I saw a little girl today.
She was adorable.
She seemed happy, yet I wanted nothing more than to hug her.
I felt like crying every time I looked at her.
She truly broke my heart.
For the first time, I seriously realized that having a child in my life would be amazing.
One day in the far future, of course.

After work, I couldn't shake this overwhelming feeling of depondency.
I really hope the depression doesn't come back.
After practice, James and I painted the mast, and Tyler stopped by.
I was so glad to see him, and the two of them managed to get me laughing hysterically.
Note to self: James + Tyler + Tahrea= peals of laughter and stitches in sides
I feel blessed to have friends who can pull me out of sadness, even when they have no idea what's going on.

Tomorrow, I ship the grandparents and Madison off to the airport and, thus, begin the adventure with Nevaeh.
I've got that one til 4:30 Friday afternoon.
I'm totally pumped.
It'll be great to bond with her.
Plus, it will totally reinstill the fact that I am SOOOOOOOO not ready for kids.
HIZZAH!

No comments: