Friday, March 27, 2009

Opening NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! It's OPENING NIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

This week is almost over.
All that awaits us now is Opening Night, tomorrow night, and Sunday afternoon.
(And Brush-up and next weekend's performances of course)
I'm tired, excited, nervous, frazzled, and perturbed all at the same time.
I feel that I still have so much to do in so little time.
After work today, I have to run a few errands, open up the theatre for parents to bring gifts and whatnot, get my own gifts prepared before cast members arrive, finish up last minute paint jobs and tidy up backstage, and get myself ready.
Argh.
Can I do it?
Sure.
lol
Maybe....
We shall see.

1 comment:

Danielle Filas said...

Oh T!! I am so happy for your and your performing pirate posse! I hope you have a huge crowd. Ahoy!

And I've turned my Facebook to "Pirate" today just for you. Arrrrr.

(queonon)