Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm ready....

The past two days have been strange.
I've had nothing to do, besides work.
No Josh.
No theatre.
No errands.
So strange.
I literally went to work, came home, did a couple of chores, and that was it.
Yeah.
I almost went stir-crazy Monday.
Yesterday, I was so dog-tired, I had no drive.
I never realized how LIFE consuming a show would be, though I love it.
Sunday is the last day.
It's sort of bittersweet.
I'm glad that I'll get my life back, but I'll miss the kids.
I'll miss the show and the story....
I suppose scrapbooking the millions of pictures and little knick-knacks will help.
And I'm submitting a production for this summer, A Kidsummer Night's Dream, so I should probably focus on getting that started.
My weekends will be free for time with Josh, or to go review various productions around Central Ohio....
I just need to get through this weekend.
THEN we'll see how I feel...

No comments: