Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Somuchtodosolittletime....

The summer is nearing, and the school year is ending.
That means soooooooooooo many things for the Maynard household.
-Junia is graduating on the 17th, so we are attempting to get things ready for that day and all its celebratory needs.
-The drama club's yard sale fundraiser is fast approaching, which means I must attempt to sift through all of my personal crap and weed out the uselessness.
-The recital is soooooooooooooo close!!
I officially hate Beauty and the Beast and cannot wait for the 16th.
-Junia's last Cabaret is this Friday.
-The RTP banquet is coming up on the 13th.
-The May Board meeting will be next Monday, and, GOD WILLING, we will finally vote on next year's season, including the summer show, which, GOOOOOD WILLING, will be my kid's show I submitted.
In this household, Summer also means Shakespeare in the Park!!!!
Several trips up to Schiller Park for picnics and plays!!!
I already warned Josh that we would be attending soooo many shows in the next few months.
He seemed okay with that.
lol

For this week, I am focused on finalizing choreography for Be Our Guest on Thursday, going to see Little Shop of Horrors (Or, for Danielle's sake HArrors) with Josh on Friday, and PR's Cabaret on Saturday.
Somewhere in there I will attempt to continue weeding out my stuff and fit in time with Madison and Grace.
*SIGH*

No comments: