Friday, May 8, 2009

Decision, decisions....

Lately, the fates have smiled on me.
I have avoided financial meltdown, and the RTP board decided to let me direct a summer show AND the regularly scheduled childrens' show.
Hizzah.
That means I have the daunting task of figuring out TWO productions in one year's time.
Luckily, the summer show is one that won't too heavy of a workload.
Double hizzah.
I've already decided that the rehearsals will be Monday- Wednesday, 4:30 to 6:30, since it is the summertime.
That way, everyone still has some sort of evening.
After making this decision, I also realized this could open up evenings for me to do Midsummer Night's Dream, with Rosebriar...
The auditions are the 17th and 19th, so the decision must be made quickly, as to whether or not to actually go audition.
I am torn.
Junia says she may want to audition, so I'll probably take her to do so.
I may wait and see if they will need anyone once the auditions are said and done.
That'll help determine whether or not it should be so...
Hmmmm....

This weekend will consist of my working this morning, taking a break (which will be me, traveling 45 minutes to get last minute Mother's Day gifts), then Bartending tonight.
Tomorrow, at 7 am, I will be at the high school for the Drama Club's Yardsale, for which I'm not completely prepared.
ARGH.
After that, I'll breath for an hour, then whisk over to Circleville High School for Tech Rehearsal for B and B.
THEN, it's up to Josh's to celebrate Mother's Day with Josh and his darling parents.
SUNDAY, we're going to the Amish Country, apparently, which is always a blast and a half.
And it's what mom wants.
lol
Somewhere amongst all of that crazy, I need to eat, sleep, shower, and breath several times...
Ugh.

2 comments:

Black Dog said...

Don't worry, Tahrea. You'll find a way to breath. You're awesome that way.
;)

Black Dog said...

Sorry, I meant breathe. ;)