Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hysteria!!! part deux

I'm taking an illegal break right now.
I should be doing something hard, and laborous.
I was, but now I'm not.
heh.
The recital is officially over.
Like all things, you build up to it, and, in a flash, it's done.
I received a couple of small Thank-you gifts, several Thank-you's, and a ton of hugs.
It was fun, but I relish the idea of a musical theatre break.
Then, I rushed home to do mom's bidding with Graduation Preparation 2009.
She is in her usual state of panic, and I'm in my usual state of wanting to sedate her.
Josh was supposed to come down tonight.
Unfortunately, there was/is too much going on to do anything involving a guest in the house.
Argh.
I'm totally bummed about that.
On top of having to do all of this... stuff, being bummed doesn't help my disposition.
Greater good and all that jazz, I suppose...
Luckily, he and his darling parents are traveling down tomorrow evening for the party, so I'll get to see them then.
I'm really glad several people are coming tomorrow night, people I haven't seen for a while.
I am going to attempt to be more helpful now...
The sooner stuff gets done, the sooner mom will be satisfied with the universe, and dad, Junia and I can breath.

No comments: