Thursday, May 14, 2009

HISTERIA!!!!!!!

I hate being stressed.
I hate it.
I hate feeling like I have no time to do the things I need to do, which are sometimes more important than the things I want to do, which kinda sucks.
I want to sleep in, but I have to get ready for work.
I work til 3 today.
Then I have my last musical theatre classes before the recital starting at 6.
Between 3 and 6 I have to go to the theatre and finish painting the front of the stage.
That'll take forEVER.
Mom also wants to get together for dinner before class.
Probably not going to happen.
After classes, I will want to collapse and go to bed.
I have to do more work towards the graduation party, organizing this, pulling down that....
BLAH.
No rest for the wicked.
Friday night, after the dress rehearsal, I'll probably be exhausted and ready to kill.
I imagine I'll also want to get a nice, tall bottle of wine to consume with or without mom.
Either way, the goal is demolishing its contents.
I'll probably just trudge home.
Saturday and Sunday may both go really well or be total nightmares...
argh.
On top of all of this, I don't think I'll be able to audition for Midsummer...
double argh.
BUT, I do have to get prepared for the auditions for the children's show.
Auditions are May 30th and 31st....
Lord, help me.


The wind drawls curls in the smoke
mixing your cologne...
I lean my head back and try to think,
think about another place...
But there's nowhere else I'd rather be...

1 comment:

Black Dog said...

You can do it, Tahrea. You can retain a shred of sanity, at the very least. "How?" you ask. 'Cuz you're awesome.