Sunday, June 28, 2009

Costume Malfunction of the delightful kind




I promised Danielle I would post this picture a couple of weeks ago, and she reminded me of it last night.
THIS, my dears, is a typical case of costume gone OH so wrong.
On the 13th, I hopped over to Groveport for a little function where in I would help promote Rosebriar and all its constituents.
The above mentioned function was the opening of the new children's Center in Groveport, and there were a variety of different people and characters there, including but not limited to Smokey The Bear.
Ol' Smokey didn't appear until we, the Rosebriar Gang, were heading home.
SO, seeing THIS image as we walked out the building caused quite a stir amongst we ever so mature thespians.

Moral of the story: When attending a function or event involving children, PLEASE be sure your outfit/costume doesn't sag in all the wrong places.

:o)

No comments: