Monday, August 24, 2009

Frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm despising myself right about now.
For some reason, in my old age of 22, I seem to be unable to function after midnight.
I also cannot function in the mornings following evenings where I somehow slip past midnight before finally drifting off into my dream world.
It's only mildly aggravating.
I wake up only to begin hating the world and resenting the fact that I have to go to work.
I'm a very unpleasant person in the morning.
I'm also perturbed because I have yet to get a nanny gig.
I've had a few moms call or talk with me about babysitting, but nothing concrete.
Argh.
I am currently in the process of running a background check on myself on sittercity.com to prove that I am an upstanding citizen and can take care of whomever is placed within my charge.

Trying to focus on better news, auditions went well on Saturday.
Junia and I were the only gals to show up, so we read quite a bit, which is always a blast.
We're heading back this evening.
Even though we already auditioned on Saturday, I like to go to auditions each day they are held.
It give the director a chance to pair the actors up with different people.
That's what I always suggest to the actors who audition for my shows anyways...

No comments: