Friday, August 7, 2009

Ready to have your mind blown away? Read this!


HEY YOU!
Got an empty feeling inside?
Feeling lonely?
Depressed?
Unwanted?
Not needed?
Most people try to drown these negative feelings with food, alcohol, money, sex, and the occasional Deity of their choosing.
How about a CAT?
That's right, a nice fuzzy, living creature that will give your life a purpose.
Lonely?
A cat's presence will sure take those blues away.
Depressed?
I dare you to watch a kitten frolick and not smile.
Unwanted?
A cat's favorite scratching post is the human leg.
Not needed?
HAH!
Who's going to feed, water, and change the cat litter box?
Looks like Fluffy NEEDS someone.
If you're hungry, go to Wal-mart and get some noms.
While you're there, get some chow for Snickers.
Thirsty?
How about sharing a nice pour of water with your newfound feline friend?
And who needs a Deity?
You'll be so busy devoting your time, emotions, and money to Fuzzbum, you'll think you're already at church.
Now you may be asking yourself, "A cat would be awesome, but where could I find such a fantastical creature to fulfill my life of sadness?"
NOT TO WORRY!
I have 13, THAT'S RIGHT, 13 feline-like creatures, all ready to bombard your life with all the CAT-ness you crave.
I've got males, females, long-haired, short-haired, big, small, older, younger, black, not-so-black,frisky, laid-back,natural, nuturing, sleeping, energetic...
CATS OF EVERY KIND.
I've got 'em all!
And the price?
HAH!
How about an ANTI-Price?
THAT'S RIGHT!
These crazy fluffballs of joy are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Absolutely FREE to a good and accepting home.
Litter Box trained?
They know what that is!
Food?
They eat it!
Gotta dog?
HAH!
Cats and dogs were made for each other.
If not, that's why these things are so freaking springy.
Can you say NATURAL BORN CLIMBERS?!
Got Fish?
Not for long!
(Fish are for losers!*)
Who needs other pets when you could have a CAT!
So when that nagging need deep inside finally whups you into realizing how much you need one of my cats, give me a call or message me and say "I NEED A FREAKING CAT!"

RE-EVALUATE YOUR LIFE AND DO IT!



*Fish are not for losers.
In fact, I've owned a few in my time.
They make lovely pets.
Just take a cat.

1 comment:

Shakespeare said...

I would so take one, or two, or a dozen, but my mom says we have enough cats already (we have one, but he's fat enough for two).