Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Theatre Theatre Theatre..... part 1895.4

As the time nears, I'm stressing more and more about my audition for Shrew.
I want it to go well because I want to be in the show so badly.
I'm a little sad about it because Josh has concluded that he cannot do it with his work schedule.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr....
Junia, however, is still on track, memorizing her monologue.
Yay!
I'm also a little sad about all the different auditions that are coming up, most of all Rocky Horror Show.
However, the sadness I would feel if I didn't audition for Shrew is MUCH greater.
Plus, it's another chance to work with Rosebriar and with Danielle.
The choice is obvious.
---------------------
I need to review another show.
I just NEED to!
I haven't done it in a while and I'm kinda going through withdrawal.
I've emailed the Theatre Vault admin about a few shows listed on the calendar, so I'm hoping to have something within the next few weekends.
------------------------
I'm very pumped because Josh and I are going to see Little Shop of Horrors after all!
I thought they ran the same amount of time as Midsummer, but I was ever so wrong.
They have an extra weekend!
HIZZAH!
Josh and I are going to see it on the 15th.
It's a funny musical and it's hard to sit still and NOT laugh throughout the production (especially if you're me).

Oh, another theatrical endeavour I have put upon myself is going to see As you Like It in Schiller Park.
They open tomorrow and go til September 6th.
Hizzah!
Now, I must gather another entourage of friends and folks to meet on the beloved grassy knoll sometime this month.
Any takers?

No comments: