Monday, October 20, 2008

Bllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I'm too tired to rant, so lemme just say this...
We open in a week.

C'mon.
At this point we should know lines and stage directions, ja?
Just checking.

The sad thing is I'm not talking about one production.
I'm involved with a couple of productions and they share the same epidemic...

God help us now...

That's it.
That's all I've got.

For now...

you have caused the pain
when I have the need
you increased the stain
when I start to bleed

I find my self sinking
into this dismal dream
I know it's why I'm drinking
But it's not as bad as it seems

Sinking into the darkness
Trying to hide the past
I know this high is hopeless
but I wish that it would last

I can't see the light
I can't think about today
I know what is right
but where it is, I can't say

No comments: