Sunday, October 19, 2008

lol... old timey-esque song inspired by.... old timey songs...It’s a love song...yeah...

Maybe it was because
I felt this way before
Maybe I shouldn't
have let myself get
caught up in what
was really going on
But...

I'm falling asleep
falling in love with you
Keeping time til it's time
To spend again with you
Falling asleep falling in love
and I don't know how
to keep my heart down
Falling asleep in love with you

Perhaps my conscience told me
perhaps I already could see
but maybe a lie can be good thing
when try to resist reality
And really where is the fun
being just one in love?

So now I'm falling asleep
Falling in love with you
Falling too deep
into love with you
And I'll just have to keep
my heart down
Everytime you come around
'cause lord knows you never
can know
That I've fallen asleep
Falling in love
With
you

No comments: