Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do you ever feel like you just can't win?

Have you ever had one of those moments where you can't help but feel like one of your loved ones or one of your favorite people just don't care?
And it may not at all be that they don't care, but somehow they give off that air or they say something that prompts the immediate feelings of being hurt and feeling like you aren't worth their time.
I've recently had one of those moments.
And it doesn't matter that ALL of the good and positive comments and energies I have received from this person out way the negative.
It doesn't matter to my irrational brain because I'm still hurt.
And it will probably eat at me until I talk to them again, at which point I probably won't bring up the subject and will just pretend like nothing happened and all is well.
Why?
Because I am female.
And we women love the drama.
Knowing this, of course, only adds to my personal frustrations and misery that are currently plaguing me.
*SIGH*
Do you ever feel like you just can't win?

No comments: