Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monologue hunt.......

http://www.shakespeare-monologues.org/
SO, I know I've found a few monologues for my upcoming Shrew audition, but I neglected to find a few for Junia and Josh.
Both of them have come to me unsure of where to look and what monologues to look for.
I informed them that their monologues, whatever they may choose, must be in verse...
The slight worry in their eyes prompted me to assure them I'd definitely help them find monologues.
Junia has done some investigating and has settled for a monologue by Viola in Twelfth Night, though she wasn't sure if it was in verse or not.
Luckily, it is.
Another lucky fact is that she and I live together and I can help her along.
And Josh is searching for a few here on the wonderful world wide web, so I know he'll come up with something great.
For myself, I've narrowed it down to a few.
I'm going read them over, get a feel for the situations and figure out the emotions in the words.
YAY!

No comments: