Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ARGH! I be excited.... Part two






AH!
Another snag in the mix...

Some of the cast members will be using the cutlass, which, according to wikipedia, is a short, broad sabre or slashing sword, with a straight or slightly curved blade sharpened on the cutting edge, and a hilt often featuring a solid cupped or basket-shaped guard.
They'll also be using guns and knives as well, being that they're pirates and all...
AND there's a fight in the beginning of the play with Bill and Black Dog where *GASP!* they each use their cutlass...
Hhhhhmmmm....
Now where, O where, shall I find someone who will teach us all the art of swordplay for kids???
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm....
Oh, where could I find such a man????
Hhhhmmmmmmmmm.......
I've decided to start emailing kids and parents alike and start getting together a following now.
That way I'm sure to have a crowd at auditions.
AGH!
So excited!
BTW, one of my families that are always involved in the children's production is currently going through the adoption process.
Here's a link to their blog all about it.
They are a real blessing to the theatre and to me and I know this baby will be raised with nothing but love.
And the fabulousness of these people, of course.




AH!
A depiction of Dr. Livesey, Jim, and Squire Trelawney.

1 comment:

Danielle Filas said...

Shameless, Tahrea is thy name! ;)

Love you, girl.