Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another day in the life...

Ugh.
It's kinda blah outside today.
Meh....
I am really just in a blah mood.
And I have to deal with my musical theatre kids at 5.
UGH.
There's nothing wrong with the kids.
I'm just not in the right mindset today.
I'm sure it'll change once I get there.
Maybe.
Both classes wanted to do a number of songs, but I don't think I'm gonna have them do all of them.
So far the first class has "Rudolph," "Silent Night" (Words learned but no movement), and "Jingle Bell Rock."
The second has "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer," "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" (Words learned but no movement), and "Santa Claus is coming to town" (Words learned but no movement).
Hah.
The first class also wants to do "Winter Wonderland."
The second wants "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus."
lol.
I think I'm gonna annex those two.
'Cause I'm like that.
Reason being, each class has an hour today, 5-6 and 6-7, then they are coming Thursday for their regular scheduled classes, 6-7, 7:15-8:15, and that's when they are supposed to perform for their parents.
SO, having some songs learned but not completed, I'm making the executive decision.
It'll probably tick a couple of the kids off, but whatever.
I'm Miss Tahrea.
They are the students.
That's life.
And I'll totally say something like, "Well, you shouldn't have goofed off in class last week, huh?"
Guilt.
My favorite modivator.

What's really gonna be bugging me is the fact that I can't go to the auditions today to spy out who else will be auditioning...
That always bugs me.
When I can't see who else is in the pot...
I only get like this when auditioning for a musical.
Or for a part I really want.
It consumes me.
lol.
If only I were joking.
But you had better believe I'll totally be there tomorrow.
OOOOh, yes.
momma's gonna be on the lookout.
I might actually buzz over there after classes today and pray they are still auditioning.
That would be sweet.
I mean, they start at 5:30, so it wouldn't totally impossible for auditions to still be going on at 7-ish...
Maybe...

Last night went well btw...
This group is a new one, starting in August.
This was their third investigation, and they did really well.
Nice people, as usual.
Though I guess, like theatre, you've got to be a special kind of person to get into the paranormal field.
I mean, I haven't met an investigator I didn't like, you know?
I mean, there have been some weird people, like the people who see something or feel something EVERYWHERE.
But the majority of the people I have met have been really cool.

No comments: