Monday, November 17, 2008

Give me a clue and take a hint!

I'm gonna be the angsty young female for a minute here...
Bear with me.
Why-
what is it about guys?
I mean, what?
I try so hard to get into their heads, and when I think I've finally figured them out, SURPRISE! another curve ball.
It's like a freaking rubix cube.
One will be friends with you and you think that's it.
Just friends.
Then, all of the sudden, you find out that he finds you attractive.
You give him a couple of beers, and he's inviting you back to his place.
Another tells you he wants to talk, so you offer to come over.
NOOOOOOOO, he's busy with a project.
Then he's doing whatever else he wants to do.
SO you go home.
Those are just two examples...
Seriously, what is up?
*SIGH*
I just don't get it.

I'm so flustered I can't even write a poem about how flustered I am, or utilize it in a creative way.
ARGH!

Play practice is going really well.
Still don't have my lines memorized, but it will get there.
I have faith.
I have to, since we have about 6 rehearsals left.
Yeah.

2 comments:

Danielle Filas said...

I had a friend who was fond of saying, "Men. Can't live with them. Pass the chocolate."

Don't worry though- there are all kinds of great and fantastic men out there. Odds are, one or more will wonder your way sooner or later.

Joey said...

Heck yes they will jk... how did I get here.