Saturday, November 29, 2008

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Auditions went well.
I did great.
The acting bit was okay.
The dancing bit was slightly painful but I survived.
Slightly.
I can't go to tomorrow's auditions because of my musical theatre classes are 5-7 and the auditions start at 5:30.
I'll be there Monday though, at 5:30.
Then I'll just stay for the board meeting at 7.
The practice after that.

I'm leaving in a few to go to, surprise surprise, the theatre.
Another group is coming tonight for an investigation.
RIP from Roseville, Ohio.
I guess it's north of Zanesville.
Should be fun.

4 comments:

Danielle Filas said...

When will you find out?

BREAK A LEG and MERDE (as they say to the dancers).

They'd be daft not to cast you!


(fallsip)

Joey said...

That is so awesome; I am rooting for you to get the part. I know I don’t know a lick about you, but I have been reading your blog over the past few weeks, and I do find it interesting that you write so eloquently and precise about what you love to do!

I have been taking a dance class at Akron; it’s an optional part of my general educations, I love it! It has opened a door of art and expression that I haven’t really been interested in. Plus, it’s an escape from all of my other classes. I am a nursing major, this semester was my first time in a clinical experience, hectic and I find myself loving that.

I haven’t been to a live musical in awhile, and by awhile I mean back when I was a little one. I think it is something that I would enjoy going to when I get the chance. EJ Thomas hall is across the street from campus and there are always shows there. I think I might see one next semester.

Thank you for sharing a piece of your life with me : )

rtpgurl said...

Thanks Danielle!

And thanks to you Joemu.
I appreciate you reading along.
If you want to learn more, just read more.
lol
I pretty much write about my life....

Joey said...

Thats what blogging is for, but I think it's even better when you have support! Even from a complete stranger.

I see you have great goals and ambitions! You are one motivated person, and it inspires to read that.

I may seem overly excited, but I kind of expanded my own horizons rather fast these past months. I have met so many types of people. And I learn a new thing about life through each one of them.