Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is a week away. Just thought I'd share that...

Guess who got her Christmas shopping done!!!
WOOT!
Well, I have a couple of minor things still to get, BUT, for the most part, I'm done!!!!
AUGH!
Thank God!
Okay, overload of exclamation marks.
I'm so glad I got my gifts...
This year, I just got stuff for mom, dad, Junia, Madison, Grace, Nevaeh, and my cousin Tiara, since I drew her name in the family secret santa thing this year.
Kim and I went to Easton today.
That was fun.
We ate at Brio and Starbucks, and walked around, looking at the lights.
And I got the second part of my gift for Tiara and mom's gifts.
AH....
Success.
Then, I came home and did one of my favorite things...
I WRAPPED them.
I LOVE wrapping gifts.
Now I have to get a gift for our family's White Elephant gift game and some stuff for the girls, and I am set, and with 8 days to spare.
Well, 7 since I'll be giving Tiara's gift to her on Christmas Eve.
In any case, I'll be getting the final gifts on Saturday, since that's my next free day.
Technically, I won't be FREE since I'll be babysitting Nevaeh....
BUT, I'll take her shopping with me....
Not like she has a choice, being a baby and all...

I can't believe Christmas is a week away.
Seriously.
a WEEK away.
That's 7 days!
AGH.
Crazy.
I'm off Christmas Eve and Day, which means I'll be baking and cooking my pattootie off with mommy dearest while simultaneously keeping her from taking that final step over the brink of insanity.
AGAIN.
At least she doesn't drink.
YET.

No comments: