Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hizzahs all around!

HIZZAH!
An interesting murder mystery that sounds a lot like clue, but isn't!
Actually someone told me that it is kind of a spoof on the movie, even though the movie was kinda spoofy itself.
Anywhoo...
YAY!
http://www.playscripts.com/play.php3?playid=1011

I must insert that the cat is currently sitting in the kitchen vocalizing....
It's this "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrollll.... Aaaroowl....Arrrowl...Aaaarrrroll...."
Argh.
Anyways...
OH!
MAJOR HIZZAH for the fact that the scripts are in!
They are with Jane, the president of the board, and she's gonna have her husband Barry bring them to the Table.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
and only 18 days away.....
You had better believe I am counting down...
I am ready to get started!

That's all I have for now...
I must buzz off to work...
Bleh.
Driving in snow....

No comments: