Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is history.

I FINALLY got my scripts yesterday.
I was sooooo happy.
I decided to copy one and put it in a binder with dividers for James (because I'm fabulous like that...)
I went to Wal-mart and got the binder and 10 cool plastic folders for the actors who won't have a script.
Because the scripts were $19.95 EACH, we only got 11.
Not ever actor is in the entire production so I'm going to just copy the parts they need and put them in the folders.
I'm gonna get labels and put the character names on it.
It'll be fabulous.
And I figure it'll make those who don't get an entire script feel a bit better than a clump of paper.
We went to the library to drop off the script.
The gal behind the desk told me several people had come in asking about it.
Gah.
I feel bad about that.
BUT, it's there now.
Thank God.
Oh!
I ran into a couple of parents who's daughter was in last year's show.
They were telling me how excited she was to audition, which makes my heart smile.
Somehow the conversation wound itself around to me talking about how I still need sound effects.
The dad ends up offering to help!
He said he has a bunch of sound effects.
I totally hugged him as I went berserk with ecstasy.
So I emailed him a list of sound effects I need.
Thank you Baby Jesus!
They said they'll give me a CD at auditions, and that I didn't have to cast their daughter just because he was offering to help.
LOL!
I love it.

11 days.
I am COUNTING DOWN.

No comments: