Sunday, January 25, 2009

So close..... yet so far away...

My auditions are this Saturday.
THIS SATURDAY.
I read the ad for the auditions in the Weekender of the Dispatch...
I also saw the ad in the Herald.
Fabulous stuff.
The one in the Dispatch has my name on it with my email.
The Herald one didn't have my name, but it did have the email address.
I told mom, "I guess there's no turning back now..."
lol
I keep getting nervous over different small things...
I freak out about who might audition, and the different problems that could create...
I don't want too many adults, but I do want a few...
After all, it is a kids show...
And I'm worried about how many characters to cast.
The main list is 21 characters, but I may need extras....
Fret, fret, fret.....
It's chaos in my brain...
We're six days away...
SIX...
*SIGH*
So close...
yet, so far away....

If I hated you...
Would you turn from the sun?
Would you tell me the truth,
that I'm not the only one?
If I hated you...
Would you turn me away?
Would you make me believe?
that you wanted me to stay?
If I hated you...
Would you ignore my eyes?
Would you hate me too?
would you tell me sweet lies?
If I hated you...
Would you make each moment shorter than the last?
Woul you tell me you loved me?
Would you kiss me with passion?
If I hated you...


I saw your name
today
and I tried
not to melt away
I needed to cry
having never said
goodbye
though you probably
don't care
You were never there
You see my name
erased from your memory
never trying
to reach out to me
to explain
Why you left me
standing in the rain

1 comment:

Danielle Filas said...

I hope you get some good folks to show up! No matter what, though- it all works out. It always does.

(alograya)